[from MaBarry’s notebook]
I don’t know exactly what I was doing with this list, but there’s some interesting thoughts in it. Written below it is the word, “Alexithymia” meaning, “able to only poorly differentiate between emotions.”
1. Tarot requires knowledge of images. The questions are irrelevant.
2. Requires a patron totem (can be a card image) or power.
3. Can be used to ‘remember’ a Shadow.
4. Images can be blended: will warp an original image.
5. The cards can be used to spy on peoples’ thoughts.
6. The order the cards are in is important.
7. There is a secret set of ‘master’ cards that relate to archetypes.
8. Each card is individually made and ‘spelled’.
9. Communication through the cards cannot be false.
10. Using them backwards can be dangerous.
11. Each card has a special meaning.
12. Cards cannot be duplicated exactly.
13. Cards are ‘sealed’ by the Artist to prevent changes after they are drawn.